- Minimum 3 years of Modern Web Architectures design including Single Page Applications built with frameworks such as React.JS and Angular.
- Minimum 3 years of application design and development including Responsive Web Applications with deep expertise in one of the following technologies – Backbone.js, AngularJS, or React.JS.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with modern DevOps tools and workflows such as git, GitHub, Jira, Phabricator, Jenkins, or equivalents.
- Minimum 3 years of Experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, JIRA, etc.) and/or Test Automation (behavior, unit, integration testing with tools like cucumber, mocha, or wslite*.)
- Working knowledge of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain or Internet of Things (IoT) development.
- Experience deploying to cloud services, such as Azure or AWS, leveraging containers, automated testing, and automated deployment.
- BS or CS degree in computer engineering, however relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum 2 years of REST API development, preferably using Node.JS.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with testing using TDD or BDD with 1 or more testing frameworks (e.g. Mocha/Chai, Jasmine).
- Experience with Responsive Design frameworks, preferably with Twitter Bootstrap or Zurb Foundation.
- Experience with client and server-side performance monitoring tools.
- Working knowledge of CSS/CSS3, and basic UI/UX fundamentals,
- Knowledge of what works in specific browsers. Responsive CSS (Mobile First, Bootstrap), Semantic HTML and HTML5,JS based languages such as Coffeescript and Typescript.
- Experience with one or more object oriented languages a plus, but not required.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.