Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. By joining Accenture’s Products Customer & Channels team you will embark on a fast paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Customer & Channels
Are you ready to join our Products Customer & Channels practice to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Can you drive change within sales and marketing, with a specific focus on how companies market, sell and provide service to their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital. They are investing in whole new business models – this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. Do you want to focus on the top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve client issues by designing and implementing solutions in customer experience, sales and service, commerce and analytics?
If yes, then Customer & Channels is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to lead in the field of Sales & Customer Service transformation.
As a Senior Manager in our Customer & Channels team with a focus on Commerce, you’ll often be:
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling Commerce transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.
- Overseeing the design and implementation of Commerce solutions
- Orchestrating assessments to help to identify vulnerabilities in the current state of our clients
- Helping to develop and expand the Commerce consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to clients
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to existing and new clients
- Developing, utilizing and sharing your deep skills as a Consulting practitioner to ensure market and client relevance.
- Overseeing the design and set-up of Future Stores/ Digital Stores, or set up of digital hubs
- Called upon to apply your solid understanding of commerce and disruptive technologies in the front office
- Engaging with and helping to shape the agenda of the CMO/ CSO/ CDO