- Minimum of 8 years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include:
- Significant engagement management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Designing finance, accounting, planning, forecasting, reporting solutions
- Solid understanding of the Finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Minimum 8 years of working knowledge and expertise in analytics, forecasting, and Finance technologies (process, planning analytics, core Financial)
- Experience leading a project and leading a project team of at least 10+ resources
- Must be able to travel Monday - Friday
- Bachelor's Degree. Advanced Degree is desirable
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday)
- Experience with other Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Cognos, Hyperion, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc. desirable
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for digital finance solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead key requirement workshops with clients
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with senior level (C suite) clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage dynamic consulting projects with heavy client engagement
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, develop proposed solutions and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and complex problem-solving environment (both with clients and within the organization)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.