Job Location: CA - San Francisco, CO - Denver, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, MA - Boston, NY - New York, TX - Houston, WA - Seattle
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00627826 00627826_en
· Minimum 1 year hands on experience building interesting and innovative applications, or equivalent open source contribution (several projects as ongoing contributor).
o While we are looking for a mix of technologies, .NET or JEE application experience or legacy application maintenance probably don’t qualify as interesting or innovative.
· Initiative-taking is required. You will likely be given an objective, some constraints, and enough detail to get started. After that, we will expect you to solve problems without hand holding.
Technical Literacy (Required for all levels):
· Working knowledge of git
Preferred Qualifications (General):
Below are ‘nice to haves’, and if you don’t have more than one or two, don’t be discouraged. We’re trying to build a team with a very diverse set of skills and backgrounds, and a big part of that means different skills.
· Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Azure; namely choosing platform components and assembling application and runtime architecture
· Experience with the Serverless framework and serverless architecture.
· Experience with microservices architectures and constituent technologies (hapijs, gokit, Spring Cloud)
· Experience with containerization and container platforms. (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Docker EE, Mesosphere)’
· Experience with Event Driven Architectures and constituent technologies (e.g. Kafka, Kinesis) and patterns (Event Sourcing, etc)
· Functional programming experience, specifically with Actor systems (Erlang, Elixir, Akka)
· Experience with embedded devices and development (mostly C, but also some Rust, etc)
· Experience with high performance networking (Quic, network layer optimization) or realtime transaction protocols/methods (HTTP2, Server Sent Events, MQTT, WebSockets)
· Experience with distributed transactional data stores (CockroachDB, Spanner, ScyllaDB, etc)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.