Job Location: MA - Boston, NY - New York, PA - Philadelphia, PA - Pittsburgh
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00626990 00626990_en
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you’ll work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You’ll affect what people purchase, where they shop, what they drive, how they experience travel or even influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. Join Accenture Finance & Enterprise Performance team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
The Sourcing & Procurement Manager responsibilities include:
• Lead Global Procure to Pay Transformations including:
- Procurement Organization Design
- Procurement Opportunity Assessments
- Source to Pay Process and Technology Transformations
• Lead the entire program from end to end P2P Transformations
• Create and Manage overall project plans
• Lead client workshops focused on driving business outcomes
• Manage the business process design for Procure to Pay
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
• Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
• Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
• Has some latitude in decision-making.
• Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
• Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
• Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.