Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Test Automation Sr Analyst, with a future-focused mindset, provide technical leadership and strategic direction. They transform testing into a continuous and efficient end-to-end quality engineering function through the use of quality processes, tools, and methodologies significantly improving control, accuracy and integrity. They evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
They utilize Accenture delivery assets to plan and implement testing and quality assurance initiatives to ensure solution quality before deployment. They provide specialized expertise in test automation using commercially available functional test tools. Apply Accenture´s recommended test automation framework and best practices.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Advise customers on industry standards and practices in testing and QA across end to end lifecycle of software delivery and execution.
- Bring the best of AI, Machine Learning, Test Automation, Test Architecture, Agile and Dev Ops construct.
- Be an industry leader and very visible within the software test engineering space.
- Create the test/QA strategies and test approaches.
- Work with the projects’ architects, delivery and program managers to ensure consistency in estimating and understanding requirements.
- Define, develop and build reusable testing/QA assets. Evaluate testing/QA products and develop proofs of concepts for new, innovative solutions.
This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients
(Typically Monday - Thursday)