- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Angular 2 or higher
- Minimum of 2 years in total modern web and/or application development
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with modern DevOps tools, such as Git, GitHub, and/or Jenkins
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Experience with technical application design skills, interpreting functional requirements into technical designs for web applications
- Experience with responsive design and grid frameworks for cross-browser compatibility such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience leading small technical teams
- Experience using Typescript
- Experience on mobile or web development teams
- Knowledgeable of UI Design methods and testing
- Working experience with git
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledgeable of accessibility guidelines (W3C)
- Knowledgeable of the MEAN Stack and/or FULL Stack
- Contribution to Open Source and a working GitHub account
Travel required: Up to 100% travel based on project needs.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 435,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.