Job Location: CA - San Francisco
Regional Description: West
Job Number: 00625231 00625231_en
Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. We partner with our clients to help transform their data into an ‘Appreciating Business Asset’.
As part of our Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a growing network of technology and data experts who are highly collaborative taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
Data and Analytics professionals define strategies, develop and deliver solutions that enable the collection, processing and management of information from one or more sources, and the subsequent delivery of information to audiences in support of key business processes.
Data Integration professionals develop deep data integration skills to support Accenture's data and analytics agendas, including skills such as ETL, Informatics, and data migration.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
· Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Professional Skill Requirements
· This role requires 80% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work with senior client executives
Our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in
the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the
United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or
any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.