Job Location: VA - Arlington
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00624336 00624336_en
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
The Senior Salesforce Developer will work closely with Product Managers and Junior Developers to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements in a variety of industry contexts. The Developer is responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations. Role also includes collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement. The Senior Developer has proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs.
• Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
• Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
• Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
• Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
• Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
• Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts / profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards etc.) and development
• Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals
• Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
• Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance
• Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
• Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
• Implement App Exchange platforms
• Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff
• Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
• Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
• Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
• Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client
• Participate and engage in all team meetings
• Document best practices and operational procedures
• Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment
3+ year of experience as a Salesforce.com developer
3+ year of experience as a Salesforce.com admin
Must have historical and proven knowledge and practical application of Visualforce, APEX programming and Web Services
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.