Organization: Client Delivery & Operations
Job Title: Palo Alto Firewall Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
As a Network Security Engineer, you would be under the general direction of the Security Lead and will help transform Client organization to Network Security best practices. In this role you will leverage combination of strong networking, Palo Alto systems knowledge, consulting skills, provide design, implementation and support expertise to clients and project teams. Understand customer requirements and align with technology solutions. Manage and execute project level tasks and milestones. Ongoing evaluation and improvement of internal processes. Stay current on market trends, technologies and best practices.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Lead the direction of Network security through the development of an information security strategy that addresses overall information security requirements
- Define best practice and roadmaps for network security products or solutions and support the development of network security architecture
- Collaborate with engineering teams to drive the product roadmaps for security tools, by providing security requirements that help to map security controls and patterns to product features
- Work closely with Accenture information Security team and put a roadmap of products/solutions together
- Develop business cases and conduct presentations to senior IT leadership of proposed network security products, solution and studies
- Stay abreast of the latest information security regulatory requirements, technologies, controls, practices, techniques and threats and apply to network security products
- Lead internal skills development activities for network architecture and engineering teams on new technologies and solutions driven by security requirements, by providing mentoring and by conducting knowledge sharing sessions
- Experience in Network Security Design and Engineering, managing and supporting large scale projects and network automaton, preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment