Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
Accenture Technology’s – Salesforce team is growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Salesforce Practice Leader to lead the Life Sciences West business. This is a terrific opportunity for a life sciences subject matter expert to take on a functional leadership role within our growing consultancy. You'll have experience with multiple software and digital implementations Involving Salesforce Health Cloud, Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault, IQVIA and Salesforce.com.
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest growing Cloud First industry teams as a leader in the life sciences vertical. The Salesforce Life Sciences West Practice Lead will drive solution architecture in sales pursuits, develop and refine delivery accelerators, be a trusted client advisor in the vertical and ensure consistent delivery for insurance clients in the Salesforce space. This person will also actively engage with industry partners such as Salesforce and other ecosystem partners and will help drive campaigns and content to help grow pipeline.
This position will be located out of our San Francisco office, you must be willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Typical Day Snapshot
While we'd love to say that there's a "typical" day in the life of a consultant, we all know that every day will be different! Some of the day to day challenges of this role will include:
- Driving business development including: supporting pre-sales activities, participating in sales calls and developing proposals.
- Help define Salesforce solutions on Sales, Service, Marketing, Health Cloud and Veeva for clients.
- Supporting the successful delivery of Salesforce solutions.
- Drive the design of industry accelerators and assets to support differentiation and delivery excellence.
- Drive key partnership relationships (e.g. Salesforce, Veeva) to support broad solutions.
- Developing CRM strategy for clients.
- Work with delivery team in mapping functional requirements to Salesforce features and functionality.
- Disseminating best practices on solution positioning and delivery.
- Mentoring more junior team members in business analysis, project management, and Salesforce best practices.