Job Location: CA - San Jose
Regional Description: West
Job Number: 00623536 00623536_en
Accenture Flex LLC offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As a Relationship Manager -Program Vertical Services day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Become a primary point of contact for partner and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners in the media & entertainment space.
• Identify strategic partners, educate them on Social Media platform and technology, manage relationships with key partners.
• Manage strategy, implement and optimize partners’ objectives on Social Media
• Track, analyze and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends to managed partners.
• Provide operational day to day support to managed partners
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. You will also apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges.
This is not a virtual/remote role; the work is based at the client premises in Silicon Valley and requires a distinct level of professionalism. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hours / Shifts
Current working hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, including holidays. As the team grows, hours/days may later shift to Sunday through Thursday or Tuesday through Saturday.
There is a 20% hourly rate premium for hours worked between 10:00 PM – 7:00 AM or weekends, and Local Public Holidays (as defined by Accenture and/or Accenture Flex).
Individuals are provided paid training (typically 3-4 weeks or 4-6 weeks), depending on the group supported. During the training and initial ramp-up period, individuals will work day hours as determined by the team. Thereafter, they will transition to their respective schedule.
Depending on location and hours worked, meals may be provided at no cost to the employee while working at the client site, which is subject to change.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 1 to 3 years’ experience, including partner management / client servicing/ tele-sales experience
· Strong interest in digital marketing and social media will be beneficial
· Background in having worked in entertainment ecosystem and functioning of media partnerships is desirable
· Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills, and the ability to serve as a spokesperson for the Social Media Platform
· Self-motivated and independent thinker who is ready to take on initiatives without constant supervision
· Proactively inform & drive adoption of new tools for partners & resolve business issues with partners
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.