- College degree required
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant industry experience in consulting, technology, systems integration, digital services, software and/or outsourcing
- Minimum of 4 years of contracting experience in a fast-paced corporate environment is essential
- Experience resolving, drafting for, and negotiating, complex legal and business issues
- Proven ability to efficiently manage a large volume of complex transactions
- Experience in independently managing and drafting transactional documents and correspondence
- Understanding of intellectual property and privacy issues as they apply to consulting, systems integration, digital and outsourcing transactions
- Experience in digital offerings and licensing would be an asset
- Understand basic principles of Finance, Accounting, Marketing, and Management
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Able to present alternatives and proposed solutions
- Responsive and follows through on commitments
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to apply judgment to broaden influence
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Work Requirements: travel may be required
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.