Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
- Monitor profitability and promoting margin improvements
- Assist with the creation and distribution of monthly and quarterly forecasting, planning and budgeting efforts reports
- Ensure US GAAP and internal compliance of time and expense policy and ensuring accurate processing and balancing of financial transactions
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Accenture's economic model to assist in data analysis, reporting inquiries, and accounting transactions
- Paid internships last 10 - 12 weeks and typically begin in late-May/early-June and end in early/mid-August
- Some business travel may be required
Current student pursuing a Bachelor's degree OR a Master's degree with a graduation date between December 2019 and May 2020
Required Major: Finance or Accounting OR a Business-related major with at least 6 credit hours of Accounting
Overall GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0
Working knowledge of business, finance, accounting fundamentals, US GAAP knowledge a plus
Excellent knowledge of entire the MS Office Suite and outstanding Excel skills (pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.