Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
The Digital Business Integration Sr Manager:
- Provides consultative Business and System Integration services to help clients implement effective digital solutions;
- Understands and translates customer needs into business and technology solutions via the range of leading digital methodologies and/or solutions that drive business value;
- Drives discussions and provides consultation around digital transformation, the customer digital journey, functional/application designs; and
- Ensures technology and business solutions represent business requirements.
YOUR ROLE: Mobile Applications Architect Senior Manager
Your central role in the mobile ecosystem enables you to help clients manage the demands of fast-moving environments. With your knowledge of innovative on-the-go solutions, you’ll help them become mobility leaders by creating strategic, cross-company approaches that increase productivity, enhance collaboration and drive more transactions.
While there isn’t a typical day in our Digital Delivery practice, here are just a few of the things you’ll do as a Mobile Applications Senior Manager:
- Work directly with clients
- Manage large project teams of onshore and offshore people
- Manage large-scale, enterprise mobility projects involving mobile application development, architecture and infrastructure design, technology build and deployment activities on multiple platforms
- Contribute your expertise in pre-sales and business development efforts as we work to grow our business
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
•Minimum of 5 years of client-facing project management and team lead experience
•Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a Waterfall or Agile environment
•Minimum of 4 years of hands-on mobile app development, and architecture experience with one or more of the following Mobile technologies: iPhone, Android, or hybrid HTML5-based apps
•Must have contributed significantly to at least two mobile applications and be able to describe those contributions
•Minimum of a Bachelor's degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
•Mobile development experience with Objective C, C, C++, Java, .Net, C #
•Experience with mobile device management, mobile app distribution, device-based mobile app testing
•Good understanding of SDLC and solution delivery methodologies
•Scoping and estimating mobile application development projects
•Understanding of mobility middleware, server side technologies (IBM Mobile First, Kony, SAP, Oracle, SOA in general)
•Developing a high level mobile solution design which supports a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
•Ability to share applications you have developed if published in App Store or Play Store, or discuss the technical contributions you made to apps on which you have worked
•Driving mobile technology architecture and infrastructure design activities
•Reviewing and supervising mobile design components
•Driving and supervising mobile technology build, test and deployment activities
•Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile application development
•Exposure to Mobile Enterprise Application Platforms (MEAPs) or Mobile Application Development Platforms (MADPs) and Mobile Enterprise Security
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
This position requires the willingness and ability to travel 100% of the time, Monday through Friday. Actual travel time is based upon geographical location and project assignment.
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.