Job Location: DC, DC - Washington, DE - Wilmington, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, MD - Annapolis Junction, PA - Philadelphia, TX - San Antonio, VA - Arlington, WA - Seattle
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00621558 00621558_en
Systems Integration & Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation through the delivery of emerging technology solutions to our clients.
The ServiceNow Developer will demonstrate skills in the areas of the planning, oversight, and successful delivery of ServiceNow. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Developing the application including configuration, report development and data migration, where applicable
- Performing custom development (as required) and 3rd party integrations
- Carrying out unit-testing and defect resolution
- Carrying out migration of the changes to production
- Assisting with technical design and documentation
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in ServiceNow that support business requirements
US Citizenship is required.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.