- Minimum 6+ years of experience as a Business Analyst, Systems Consultant, or Sales Operations Analyst for a mid-to-large sized organization or direct consulting experience
- Broad-based and business-oriented understanding of Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) including compensation reporting, compensation planning/design, forecasting and quota/territory management
- The ability to understand and communicate the linkages between the different topics within Incentive Compensation Management, Sales Force Effectiveness
- Proven experience in business development and/or proposal development in support of related specialty areas
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, MIS or related), MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with tier one compensation software products such as Callidus, Xactly, Oracle Incentive Compensation (OIC) module, Varicent, Merced and Anaplan
- Compensation strategy and operating model design and roadmap formation.
- ICM / CRM functional and program skills
- Experience in financial services industry
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)
Professional Skill Requirements
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent project management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 Visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.