Location: Arlington, VA
- Identifying, assessing, and solving business problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Developing statistical models to identify hidden patterns in a large amount of data
- Tracking marketing campaign results and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Developing data visualization dashboards to present findings intuitively
- Building analytic-centric applications on a web-based platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (with a graduation date no later than September 30, 2019)
- Degree Type/Major: Business Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Finance, or any other related field
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.