Location: Arlington, VA
- Identifying, assessing, and solving business problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Developing statistical models to identify hidden patterns in a large amount of data
- Tracking marketing campaign results and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Developing data visualization dashboards to present findings intuitively
- Building analytic-centric applications on a web-based platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (with a graduation date no later than September 30, 2019)
- U.S. Citizenship is Required
- Degree Type/Major: Business Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Finance, or any other related field
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.