Location: Arlington, VA
- Identifying, assessing, and solving business problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Developing statistical models to identify hidden patterns in a large amount of data
- Tracking marketing campaign results and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Developing data visualization dashboards to present findings intuitively
- Building analytic-centric applications on a web-based platform.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree (with a graduation date no later than September 30, 2019)
- U.S. Citizenship is Required
- Degree Type/Major: Business Analytics, Advanced Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Finance, or any other related field
- Strong Critical Thinking, Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.