We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
At Fjord, content design is an integral part of our design process. The creative thinkers and systematic doers on our Content Design team apply iterative design thinking to content strategically, from service design to digital product creation. As a Content Designer, you’re accountable for content requirements, strategy, structure, and creation throughout engagements at the project level. This is your opportunity to collaborate with our teams and our clients to build the future of our dreams.
As a team, we:
- Define content requirements.
- Own the story and its structure.
- Move things from ambiguity to clarity.
As a Content Designer, you:
- Deliver the information that people care about and that has the greatest impact to the business, at the right times and in the right ways.
- Facilitate communication across disciplines at the project and the account level to create alignment and efficiencies.
- Determine information architecture and content structure at the account level (sitemaps, content models, content templates, pattern libraries).
- Manage content design activities at the project level.
- Lead content design approaches, activities, and deliverables at the project level.
- Support new business development efforts by providing expert information in pitch efforts and client meetings.
- Attend and help plan studio and community events, workshops, and conferences as a Fjord ambassador.
Working together, we will:
- Change the way our clients and colleagues consider content as connective tissue.
- Build consensus around content specs that inform every inch of the design process.
- Tap into our inner cinematographers to tell compelling, cohesive stories across media.