- Solve and reframe business problems using a design mindset.
- Help our clients build their future, from measurement and KPI modeling through to organizational impact and strategic roadmapping.
- Translate between several languages at once (operational, technical, financial, to name but three) to find the best path to achieve the greatest impact.
- Establish people-centric business strategies for our clients, fusing the practices of design and strategy to structure the business impact of design at a strategic, operational, and organizational level.
- Co-lead business design activities, including client workshops, stakeholder interviews, business intelligence gathering, creative brainstorms, visioning, and KPI development.
- Co-own the business background point of view by researching and synthesizing materials from a wide variety of client materials, interviews, external sources, analytics, and data sources.
- Communicate and share interests and insights with the project team to broaden their own perspectives of their work.
- Create quality, insightful, and confidence-inspiring client deliverables, coaching the team to do likewise.
- Build the business through cultivating key client relationships and selling in related work.
- Nurture a network of colleagues and regularly share progress and insights, learning from each other.
- Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
- Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
- Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
- 5+ years of consultancy experience; 3+ years of strategy experience; 1+ years of managerial experience
- Excellent knowledge of the Business Design landscape, including but not limited to design intelligence, measurement, KPIs, organizational change, venturing, design storytelling, design thinking, culture change, coaching, business/investment case generation, and product management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business or related field.
- Experience with Excel and/or other analysis tools, PowerPoint, Keynote and/or Adobe Creative Suite for presentation purposes. Familiarity with InVision, Sketch, or other prototyping methods. Ability to learn how to use new tools in real time.
- History of tackling and solving complex business challenges; a strong personal mission to help find truths and challenge orthodoxies.
- Understanding (but first-hand experience not necessary) of basic programming languages such as HTML and CSS through the most recent version.
- Prior experience using agile methodology.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration