- Minimum of 10 years external consulting experience with a top 5 management consulting firm
- Minimum 10 + years of experience leading large scale, complex delivery of digital transformation programs.
- Minimum of 8 years in the Consumer Goods industry
- Minimum of 8 years in defining, shaping and leading complex client engagements involving Sales and/or Marketing and/or Digital capabilities
- Ability to access and influence key client executives such as Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Strategy Officer
- Minimum 8 + years of experience sharing and leading teams across multiple stages of project lifecycle.
- Minimum 8 years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 75% travel
- Scoping and delivering innovative, transformation services
- Traditional Commerce platforms, in particular Adobe and Hybris
- Open source technologies and cloud-based platform architectures for Commerce
- Digital store or Digital “hub” concepts
- Evaluating start-up technologies in the Commerce and Marketing space
- Application of Design Thinking as an approach to solving client problems
- Multiple delivery methodologies & operating models that support Customer analytics transformation
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project lifecycle
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Internet of Things, Mobility, Cloud Integration, Analytics
- Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Products clients (Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Travel, Life Sciences/Pharma)
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.