ANALYTICS, GO-TO-MARKET, TRAVEL INDUSTRY VALUE TEAM - MANAGER
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Accenture Digital’s 36,000 professionals are driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. We apply sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes—to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. Accenture Analytics is a leader in Analytics, with deep industry and technical experience. We provide services and solutions that include Analytics Advisory, Data Science, Data Engineering and Analytics-as-a-Service.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: ANALYTICS, PRODUCTS TRAVEL INDUSTRY VALUE TEAM - MANAGER
Analytics Industry Value Teams are an integral part of Accenture’s Analytics practice, partnering with our largest clients to define and enable insights-led transformation. Travel has become one of the largest and fastest growing industry sectors within Analytics, with many clients undergoing massive digital transformations. As a Manager in our practice you will help shape and sell industry specific programs, including definition of the analytics vision & strategies, redefine the operating model & talent strategy, and manage the change journey to deliver sustainable business value. You will act as the architect for our most transformative opportunities, enabling an end-to-end analytics journey by bringing the best of our Accenture Analytics organization. You will also play a key role on the leadership team – building a practice, assets, and thought leadership.
The Products Travel Industry Analytics Manager:
- Works with travel clients to provide primary and secondary research within an industry or functional area.
- Assesses travel industry trends, create reports, prepare forecasts and develop industry/functional models.
- Uses advanced statistical techniques to find relationships between variables.
- Solves organizational problems for the client by analyzing requirements, providing valuable market research linked insights and developing tools and processes to aid decision making.
Analytics professionals use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data. The Travel Go to Market Analytics team comprises professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including deep domain experience, consulting, statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines. Employees are encouraged and expected to build their expertise as data scientists, and deploy analytics to business problems. We also provide access to an experienced group of professionals across disciplines, including Financial Services, Communication Media and Technology, Products -CPG/ Retail, Supply Chain & Operations. As a result, we are able to apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a more comprehensive, best in class and effective strategy.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
The candidate will work closely with client teams and/or clients directly and will be responsible for specific responsibilities in one or more of the following areas:
- Excellent understanding of travel IVT offerings
- Deliver data and BI/analytics driven engagements
- Creating solutions around one or more of the below areas
- Analytics strategy (roadmap, maturity assessment)
- Commercial Analytics
- Consumer Analytics
- Campaign management
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Loyalty Analytics
- Pricing & Revenue Management
- Workforce Optimization
- Selling & Merchandising Strategies
- Analytics enablement (dash-boarding, tool development)
- People and project management
- Actively engage in knowledge learning, sharing and storing. Steep learning curve and adapting to new client situations quickly and work under a competitive environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to summarize the essence in speech & in written communication
- Ability to influence and lead others
- Adhere to the firm’s standards on ethics, code of conduct and values