- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year of experience in employee training and/or skills development
- 1 year project management experience
- Minimum 6 months of assessment and/or evaluation development experience
- Strong certification program management and development process skills
- Strong curriculum design and development skills
- Strong Technical writing skills
- Basic understanding of statistics
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work relatively independently and support others on projects as needed
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to establish good relationships with direct supervisor, peers, and all management levels at an external client level or within Accenture
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.