WHO WE´RE LOOKING FOR?
- Minimum of 2 years of ERP implementation experience and currently working with Oracle Cloud HCM
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in 2 or more of the following modules in EBS or PeopleSoft HCM: Core HR, Benefits, Time and Labor, Payroll, Compensation, TAM, Performance Management, Recruiting
- Minimum of at least 1 full life-cycle implementation with Oracle HCM Cloud
- Hands on experience in configuring 2 or more Oracle Cloud HCM modules, including: Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Talent modules with proven project delivery through full lifecycle from requirements through deployment / support
- Ability to travel 80% (Monday - Thursday)
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years equivalent work experience
- Team lead and/or Project Management experience
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Excellent team lead skills including ability to gather and document requirements, provide expertise to analyze client business requirements and suggest delivered/custom solutions to meet these requirements
- Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs and to provide developers with support
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.