Organization: Infrastructure Services
Job Title: Cloud Operations Manager
Location: Dallas, TX
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Program Specialist Services professionals provide project-based support services within centers. These professionals support the delivery and execution of our key projects with specialized services.
Cloud Operations Manager will provide leadership oversight of the Infrastructure Operations Team which provides client IT support which may include Data Center Cloud Operations, Network Services, Service Management, End User Computing, and IT Support.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Managing this support per the contract, including Oversee and direct the operations of infrastructure services for the client
- Managing the strategic working relationships with client and internal IT professionals and other IT vendors partners
- Directing and leading awareness for operational improvements innovations in IT infrastructure
- Managing all financial aspects of the contract
- Providing people management oversight
- Performing all other duties as assigned