- Minimum 5 years of experience working with data analytics, big data and statistical models, including experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with statistical software tools, (SAS, SPSS, R, Python or related software)
- Minimum 3 years of experience with statistical methodologies and concepts and predictive modeling (e.g., AI, neural networks, multi-dimensional statistical models, logistic regression techniques, machine learning techniques such as clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, big data platforms, SQL, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of designing algorithms to address technical problems
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in data science and related disciplines as data science, mathematics, statistics, operational research, computer science, physics, or related fields.
- Ability to explain complex concepts to non-technical clients and translate business questions into solutions
- Drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seek guidance on complex problem
- Knowledge in data extraction methods and analysis of data from enterprise data warehouses and big data platforms
- Project management and time management necessary to execute the responsibilities and deliver against client expectations
- Demonstrable experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning, data science, and other relevant technical domains
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft suite (including advanced Excel skills with embedded Pivot Tables & Macros; advanced PowerPoint usage)
- Working knowledge of data querying (e.g. Spark SQL, SQL, Workbench, MS Access) and Ad-hoc Data Analysis, Reporting` Dashboard and Visualization (Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate Accenture AI capabilities, results, concepts and ideas to non-technical business audience.
Accenture Digital’s 36,000 professionals are driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity -- All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.