- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience or certifications
- Minimum 1 year experience in Technical support, networking or security roles.
- Education: In course or advanced studies in Computer Sciences, Systems Engineering or related careers
- IT Security certification like GCIA, GCIH, GCIA, GREM, CEH, CISSP.
- Understanding of computer operating systems, including server operating systems (Windows & Linux)
- Security analysis skills, including ability to analyze logs to detect required information and patterns
- Understanding of network protocols & architecture
- Experience with SIEM, EDR and intrusion detection solutions
- Experience in incident response or in security operational roles
- Programming and scripting skills
- Ability to manipulate and present data
- Above average problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Strong sense of ethics & values, ability to handle confidential situations with discretion
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Strong willingness to learn and grow within the role
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.