- Minimum of 2 years professional consulting experience preferred.
- Relevant knowledge and practical experience in HR operating model design / implementation, HR assessments, and HR GBS modelling.
- Worked in large HR transformations focused projects leading teams in detailed process design, HR organization modelling, and HR Service Delivery model design.
- Able to support sales activities for large integrated HR solutions involving transformation (process, OD, SDM, PMO), HR technology, and HRO services.
- Knowledgeable with cloud based HRMS (e.g., Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle Cloud).
- Participated or led part of a workforce experience design and process development initiative.
- Knowledge or experience with HR automation/robotic processing, digital user interfaces, AI and/or analytics.
- Worked or led the transition and solution deployment for integrated Consulting and HR Outsourcing integrated programs.
- HRT deployment experience with moderate level of exposure to transition/deployment planning, design/execution, and business readiness / adoption.
- Understanding of HR transformation methods and able to facilitate discussions and workshops of select HR leading practices.
- Functional experience in select areas of HR process and service delivery (HR Operations, Administration, Employee Services, Talent Management, Recognition and Rewards, HR Strategy and Organization) with the ability to develop and expand knowledge and skills in these areas.
- Able to support and/or perform business case analysis for HRT programs.
- Able to lead design teams for specific HR processes and/or service delivery models projects using our Accenture leading practices, with an emphasis on HR Shared Services and enabling technology.
- Able to lead team(s) working with clients and Accenture SMEs to design and deliver future-state HR organization models/structures, skill requirements, and job descriptions.
- Understand and contribute to HR and Talent Management leading practices.
- Project management experience and leadership capabilities.
- Capable of guiding teams through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience.
- Develop and manage project team work estimates, staffing, and work plans.
- Assist with the development of project materials for executive leadership and key stakeholder discussions/communications.
- Able to lead teams with the development of quality deliverables related to HR processes, operating models and HR organization design.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.