- Work with a team of back end, front end, QA and DevOps engineers to design, create, test and deploy applications.
- Develop services and applications using Java with the Spring Framework Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, etc.
- Create application requirements and project documentation.
- Solve complex problems, create object models, define APIs, build web services, etc.
- Work directly with other developers and internal stakeholders to develop a solid understanding of the business application and requirements for which the application is being designed.
- A minimum of 3 years of total development and/or architecture experience
- A minimum of 3 years of professional Java application development experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with REST services
- A minimum of 1 year of experience with Spring
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent amount of work experience
- TDD/BDD experience
- Advance SQL/PLSQL knowledge
- Experience with a framework such as Angular, React, etc.
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.