- Minimum of 7 years of combined finance and consulting experience. Experience must include:
- Significant engagement management as well as business, practice, and people development
- Solid understanding of the Finance function
- Minimum 4 years of experience managing Digital Finance process transformation projects
- Minimum 6 years of Financial Services Industry experience
- Experience leading a project and leading a project team of least 5 resources
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with clients, lead key requirements workshops, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for digital finance solutions
- Bachelor's Degree
- MBA or CPA
- Proven track record of sales and successful engagement delivery within the Financial Services industry
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate senior client meetings and drive conversations at the executive level, including the ability to business value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to manage dynamic consulting projects and strong project management skills (e.g., defining scope, setting project timelines and milestones, driving deliverables, identifying risks, and managing issues)
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, develop proposed solutions and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Demonstrated team management and leadership skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects/assignments/responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated delivery and change management experience
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Highly motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment (both with clients and within the organization)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
- Desire to lead and motivate teams in dynamic and challenging work environments
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Strong desire to work in management consulting industry and deep interest in the financial services industry
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.