Job Location: MA - Boston
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00613617 00613617_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Are you willing to come and shape the future of technology? At the Liquid Studios, we are part of Accenture’s innovation architecture, working on helping companies understand how to apply bleeding edge technologies like AI, IoT and Blockchain to their business.
The studio typically works on short projects (our engagements usually last less than 12 weeks) based out of the Boston studio. Our engagements use the latest of Dev-ops, agile and serverless to make sure that we deliver the value in a short period of time.
Data Engineers will create the foundations used to power the data-driven applications that are changing how businesses operate, including real-time data feeds for IoT devices, distributed ledgers using blockchain, or large data sets used for training machine learning algorithms.
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on technical experience implementing or supporting big data or real-time analytics solutions
• High level of competence in SQL, Python and/or scripting languages
• Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
• Ability to travel about 10% of the time
• Full life cycle development experience
• Experience with delivering Big Data Solutions in the cloud with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
• Ability to configure and support API and OpenSource integrations
• Experience administering Hadoop or other Data Science and Analytics platforms using the technologies above
• Experience working with DevOps
• Designing ingestion, low latency, visualization clusters to sustain data loads
• Experience developing solutions utilizing any of the following:
o Apache Kafka or AWS Kinesis based streaming services
o Relational and Non-relations Databases(No-SQL)o Amazon S3o Scala, Sparko Jenkins, Chef, Puppet
Applicants for employment in the US must have work
authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa
for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.