Job Location: PA - Philadelphia
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00612772 00612772_en
· Lead a team to provide solutions to complex business problems in the domains of configure-price-quote, sales planning: territory and quota management or commissions.
· Break down business problems into functional and technical requirements
· Creative solutioning that span across business process and technology
· Possesses strong credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves managing scope and complex delivery
· Comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings
· Has the flexibility to be capable of working independently at a client or within Accenture.
· Ability to enter new client environments and produce results through the use of practical skills that are easily transported between different industries.
Professional Skill Requirements
WHAT´S IN IT FOR YOU?
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry or disability.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.