Organization: Accenture Products & Platforms - (Communications, Media & Technology)
Location: Northeast (New York, New Jersey, Boston or Philadelphia) or Dallas, TX
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
People in our Sales career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure
Individuals in this role will collaborate with Industry Client Account Leads and Account Executives to identify new business opportunities in existing and new accounts.
- Provide Market Analysis, Competitive Analysis and Go to Market Strategy for acquiring new business.
- Ensures all services within the Product Engineering portfolio are represented with a clear articulated value. These services include Product Development, Platform API Development, Cloud Enablement, Interoperability Testing, End to End Sustain End of Life, and Developer Ecosystem Support.
- Architect solution and offerings on the above services.
- Direct important client engagements and ensure that services solutions offerings are aligned to the client's goals and agenda.
- Play a key role in enhancing the business capabilities of Accenture's Product Engineering services and generate ideas and opportunities for growth in the identified vertical.
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses own judgment to find optimal solutions to recommend.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads.
- Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Figures out methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
- Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Identify and create appropriate alliances with product companies
- Provides Strategy and thought leadership at organization level responding to changing customer needs in their core engineering business
Travel Requirement up to 80%