- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical degree
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in the software industry as an engineer or developer
- Experience with Java/node/C#/.NET
- Working experience in REST and/or MQTT
- Working knowledge of Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality concepts and solutions
- Thorough working knowledge of software processes (development, configuration, testing, and deployment)
- Ability to understand business needs, articulate trade-offs, and discuss solutions with business and development teams
- Flawless written and oral communication across business and technical stakeholders
- Able to comfortably manage multiple tasks, communicate status, escalate issues and juggle competing priorities
- Self-starter with a bias toward action and the ability to produce results
- Strong team player with a “can do” attitude, and the flexibility to jump in wherever needed
Stand Out From the Crowd
- Experience with Enterprise-grade AR/VR technology platforms such as Upskill Skylight, PTC ThingWorx, Unity, Unreal, etc.
- Networking skills – TURN servers, TCP, UDP, Firewalls & Network Security
- Experience with real-time audio/video communication platforms and technology
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.