Job Location: TX - Austin
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00611196 00611196_en
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining experience with one of the world’s leading professional services organizations.
Providing quality customer service is at the core of our team’s goals. As a Senior Payments Assocociate, you will assist achieving team goals by supporting the team members with the following: assisting with training activities, answering questions for the team and users with payment related queries. Primary responsibilities are to explain the billing system, provide clarification about charges, and educate users on how to effectively utilize the platform. You will also have responsibility for achieving your own daily processing targets and for executing some of the more complex delivery items.
· Minimum of 1 year Customer Service Experience
· Self-motivated to work independently, with minimal supervision
· Strong work ethic, taking personal accountability for accuracy and high-quality outputs and demonstrating integrity to core team values
· Positive, target delivery focused attitude and experience of a service delivery environment desirable
· Demonstrate leadership by giving back to the wider community through knowledge sharing
· Excellent time management skills and able to proactively and independently manage workload and targets
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to express ideas and concepts both orally and in writing, recognizing the audience and communicating appropriately
· Familiar with MS Office (or similar Office applications, Slack, Trello etc) and able to manage multiple tools / web browsers at one time
· Excellent Problem Solving and Organisation Skills
· Team player capable of proactively learning on the job, sharing information and skills in a global team environment and support junior members of the team
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.