Are you an SAP Trailblazer? Accenture offers you the opportunity to work in SAP’s latest technologies, push innovation and industrialize your creativity.
Over 47,000 SAP experts globally
- Unmatched resources at your fingertips will allow you to leverage the latest technologies and bring innovation to life with world’s largest companies
- SAP Innovation Centers
- Liquid Studios
- Industrialize creative solutions at scale in our Global Delivery Centers
- Latest technologies and platforms (SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, IoT, AI, Cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile)
Accenture believes in the truly human experience and allowing our employees to be themselves by valuing diversity, developing the talent we have and offering support, services and career opportunities that lead to lasting relationship.
If you are an SAP Innovator and are interested in what Accenture has to offer in the SAP space we encourage you to apply.
By applying to this position, your information will be reviewed by an SAP Candidate Advocate who will seek to find opportunities throughout Accenture that could fit your experience, skills and interest. If there is a potential match the advocate will contact the recruiter for review. The recruiter will then reach out to you directly to discuss your areas of expertise.
Your Role in Accenture Consulting
Technology Advisors are consulting professionals who advise upon, lead and work on high-impact activities within the systems development lifecycle and provide advisory work for the IT function of organizations.
- Delivery advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
- Create innovative and differentiated SAP offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator selection, vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
- Grow market share by leveraging relationships, winning work and being integral to delivery of on-shore consulting engagements
- Sell work on an individual-basis or as part of a team
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel routinely Monday - Thursday outside of your home geography. All applicants will be required to live in or around or being willing to relocate to one of these offices: NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Denver, Phoenix, Columbus, Chicago, Minneapolis, Milwaukee, St. Louis, or Detroit.
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You'll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You'll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.