- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Operational Risk Management, within the Financial Services Industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing Risk/Compliance Assessments and Diagnostics within the Financial Services Industry such as in Banking, and/or Capital Markets Industries
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs), Loss Data Management, Scenario Analysis, and/or Operational Risk data modeling and analytics.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience within a Management Consulting firm in Risk Consulting.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years proven successful track record, offering impeccable service delivery and client - business development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Risk/Compliance Measurement, Analytics and Reporting.
- Firm Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Strong Understanding of Front and Back Office operations a plus
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Effective team management and leadership skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis on business, finance, or economics preferred.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an Affirmative Action-Equal Opportunity Employer. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.