Job Location: CA - Los Alamitos, CA - San Francisco
Regional Description: West
Job Number: 00609521 00609521_en
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner
Join Accenture Consulting’s Financial Services Capital Markets and embark on a fast-paced career path to Managing Director that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
FINANCIAL SERVICES CAPITAL MARKETS
Are you ready to join our Capital Markets practice to help our clients prepare for—and navigate—tomorrow’s markets today? Do you want to lead in the digital transformation of Wealth and Asset Management services? Can you bring innovation to front, middle and back-office trading functions and platforms as well as post trade clearing and settlement functions? Are you ready to drive cost efficiency, operational excellence and a customer centric view for leading Investment banks?
If yes then Accenture FS Capital Markets is the place for you to grow your reputation as you become an Accenture leader! As part of a strong global community you’ll both learn from and coach our consulting practitioners to embrace the new Capital Market innovative world
As a Consultant in the Asset Management practice, you will be responsible for:
• Supporting project teams to deliver valuable insights, and design and implement business change across Asset Management projects in Capital Markets
• Participating in workshops with key client stakeholders to document process/data flows and associated technology applications
• Maintaining an understanding of advancements in regulations, technology and innovations which are happening across your specialization, and the broader financial services marketplace
• Understanding the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals
• Supporting business development initiatives, including client proposals and building strong relationships with Accenture clients
• Supporting the development of the practice by participating in initiatives around market research, Accenture Points-of-View, capability development, thought capital, knowledge management, etc.
• 2+ years of industry experience or equivalent knowledge of the asset management industry
(i.e., back and middle office operations, investment technology, compliance, etc.)
• Capable of working independently with limited oversight
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
• Previous management consulting and business analysis experience a plus
• Entrepreneurial, independent, and highly motivated individual
• Bachelor's degree required, CPA and/or MBA a plus**
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.