- Minimum of 4 years of experience in SAP OTC / Supply Chain, functional and technical experience required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management either implementation and/or design and blueprinting
- Minimum of 2 years of experience leading workstreams of 30 or more team members for large global SAP deployments
- Minimum of 3 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of external client-facing consulting experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in leading SAP OTC / Supply Chain - related business case / strategy efforts to scope and deploy
- Minimum of 2 experience with large-scale SAP solution sales
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Agile experience and certification
- Consulting industry experience working in Telecommunications, Cable, Media or Technology
- Experience generating and publishing SAP OTC / Supply Chain - related thought leadership through white papers, internal assets, and conference presentation materials
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven ability to drive the team and meet goals and objectives independently
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.