- Undergraduate Degree
- Strong budget tracking and financial acumen
- Strong building preventative maintenance skill
- Excellent customer service and relationship management
- Proficient using MS Office applications (Word, Excel Power Point, SharePoint)
- Vendor contract management and negotiation experience
- Security access control system user and maintenance experience
- Audio visual and collaboration tools user and maintenance experience
- Knowledge of IT Network and server room maintenance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong project coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Forward thinking
- Embraces & thrives on change
- Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
- Passionate about learning
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.