Job Location: PA - Berwyn
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00608158 00608158_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Account Manager will be accountable for delivery of contracted commitments within budget and accuracy of all project information including, forecasts, costing and timelines for projects associated with the assigned portfolio of accounts.
• Minimum four year degree
• Minimum five years' experience with managing clients
• Minimum three years' experience with managing projects
• Minimum two years' experience managing and forecasting project budgets
• Minimum two years' experience working with Pharma and/ or Biotech clients/industry
• PMP certification, formal project management training, or management degree preferred
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Proven abilities to manage projects and work with multi-disciplinary teams
• Proven abilities to manage project scope, resources, and financials
• Proven abilities motivating and managing teams of other project managers or service delivery professionals
• Experience with MS Office tools, preferably including Microsoft Project or Project Server
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.