Ready to fast-track your Salesforce career?
Join the largest team of Salesforce certified professionals in the industry and champion innovation, leverage deep and cutting-edge Salesforce expertise and pioneer solutions to help transform the world’s leading organizations and governments.
Ready to solve complex problems? Advance your skills? Deliver next-generation Salesforce solutions?
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture Salesforce team, where you’ll:
- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Lead in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
The Salesforce Service Cloud Functional Consultant will responsible for conducting business analysis in customer service transformation projects that include operational improvement assessment and business process design. Strong Service Cloud knowledge is required - both functionally and technically - to help clients across multiple industries design, architect and implement improvements to their Service, Field Service and Customer capabilities.
We are seeking a Salesforce Cloud Professional to work with business process and development teams to design, implement and deploy Salesforce Service Cloud applications to a wide variety of clients at the enterprise level. The candidate will be responsible for defining business requirements, as well as developing functional designs to create and effectively demonstrate solutions that address customer requirements. Candidates should be able to facilitate solution design trade off sessions that evaluate potential design options and balance business value against the cost of development and ongoing maintenance effort. Candidates should have an understanding of Contact Centers and/or Field Service and the key operational metrics and performance indicators used to manage a Customer Service environment. Candidates should possess knowledge of the relationship between a Customer Service environment and other Business units. Candidates should have knowledge of one or more key technology enablers used within a Customer Service environment such as Computer Telephony Integration, Portal self-service, Knowledge or Case Management.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Contributing to project teams on Service Cloud engagements, spanning the standard project lifecycle from strategy/visioning through implementation/post-implementation support with responsibilities across business and technical work streams.
- Driving collaborative Customer Service business process, business requirements and functional design discussions with clients, focusing on business value to make real-time design decisions
- Supporting change management and business readiness activities to deploy Service Cloud, Field Service Lighting and/or Communities to end users
- Collaborating with other Customer & Channels and Accenture Technology practitioners to develop points of view and assets that promote Accenture's business in Salesforce.