- Application development experience
- Interest in obtaining industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, etc) or study in progress
- Awareness of/familiarity with enterprise IT security risk assessments and related frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000 series, COBIT, IT General Controls, etc.)
- Experience in administration of one or more of the following: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Able to meet requirements for retaining professional security certifications
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Minimum 1 year of Application security experience including proficiency in AppSec concepts such as those in OWASP top 10, etc.
- Minimum of 1 of the following:
- 1 year of experience in one or more security testing tools, including Static Analysis and/or Dynamic Analysis
- 1 year of experience working in Agile methodologies and transformations, as well as E2E understanding of the SDLC
- 1 year of experience in at least one configuration & continuous integration tool such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Ant, Git, Sonar
- Bonus – Exposure to one or more of the following:
- Container technology such as Docker, OpenShift
- Cloud deployments and security
- Vulnerability and threat assessment/remediation
- Governance, reporting and escalation best practices
- Minimum Bachelor degree, preferred Bachelor of Science in a technical concentration (Engineering, Computer Science, MIS)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.