- Minimum of 2 years of experience implementing and integrating Salesforce
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with one or more of the following functions:
- Field Service
- Customer service and support
- Supply Chain
- Service Management
- Configure, price, quote (CPQ)
- Experience with one or more of the following industries: Oil & Gas, Utilities, Chemicals, or Natural Resources
- Passion for technology trends (e.g. Cloud, Big Data / Analytics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence)
- Experience eliciting user-centered business requirements using design thinking methods
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable time frame
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and able to inspire and motivate others
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.