Preferred Qualification/Skill Requirements:
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Good organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Highly responsive, flexible and adaptable
- Proactive thinker/action taker
- Passionate about customer service
- High level of professionalism
- Strong teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
- Ability to work with highly confidential material and maintain confidentiality
- Comfortable with technology
- Seeks out challenges and opportunities to grow
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.