ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology’s Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology based solutions like SFDC, Google, Pegasystems and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally-driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
Software as a Service professionals demonstrate skills and experience related to Software as a Service (SaaS) - software delivery model in which software and associated data are centrally hosted on the cloud.
Salesforce.com professionals demonstrate skills in Salesforce.com which is the leader in CRM solutions for customer relationship management software and cloud computing.
The successful candidate will be able to design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems; manage the development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of highly secure solutions that are optimized for performance and built to scale; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture. The Technical Architect will have support from the Global Delivery Group as well as from local support resources provided by the global team.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the US, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with Functional team to determine how best to implement solution (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc).
- Escalation Point for technical issues.
- Solution components that are outside of the Salesforce platform:
- Expert platform knowledge.
- Integration (including a technology/not just) and data Migration.
- End to End Technical Solutions.
- Play TA role on projects: typically, part-time on more than 1 project at a time.
- People Manager have regular 1-on-1s, perform annual reviews, etc
- Sales Support: Help scope, solution, and estimate sales opportunities alongside a delivery lead. Assist in SOW creation, etc.
- Practice Development: Mentor resources, take on leadership roles to expand overall practice capabilities, etc.