Job Location: IL - Chicago
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00600823 00600823_en
Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
What will I do in this position?
As a HANA Data Integration Consultant your primary responsibilities may include:
Design, implement and deploy SAP data integration solutions (applications and technologies which are used to ingest, harmonize and prepare data and information), leveraging SAP HANA, SAP HANA Vora, SAP Smart Data Quality, SAP Smart Data Integration and SAP Business Objects Data Services.
Why should I join the Accenture team?
· Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
· Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
· Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
· Minimum 1 year of experience with SAP Smart Data Integration (SDI), Smart Data Quality (SDQ), SAP HANA Vora, SAP Smart Data Access (SDA) or SAP BODS
· Willingness to travel to client locations (100%).
· Bachelor's degree
· Understanding of SAP source system (ECC, APO, CRM, etc.) tables and relationships*
· SAP Data Hub knowledge
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Strong Data Integration background
· Prior consulting experience
· Deep experience in specific industry and/or functional area*
Find out more about careers and life at Accenture by attending our virtual or live events. Check out events in your area.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.
We were unable to find a match for "$searchstring." Try searching again by using different or more general keywords and check for spelling errors.
Receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await. Sign up below.
If you have applied for a position in a location other than India, Philippines, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka and would like to access your existing job application, please click here.
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.
Are you sure you want to disconnect with account?