Job Location: PA - Philadelphia
Regional Description: Northeast
Job Number: 00598017 00598017_en
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
At Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.As a Consulting practitioner, you’ll shape the future of 96 of the 137 Resources companies listed in the Fortune Global 500.
Join Accenture Consulting’s Resources Digital team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Technology Consulting Senior Manager advises upon, lead and work on high impact activities within the digital transformations for our client bringing a strong intersect with systems development lifecycle, and provide advisory work for the IT function itself
Resources Technology Consulting professionals help clients solve their hardest challenges using technology and digital solutions as an enabler. The Industries include Chemicals, Natural Resources, Energy and Utilities.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
• Sell and Deliver Digital transformation roadmaps projects for our clients.
• Be a Digital practitioners and have a proven ability to lead agile teams
• Bring thought-leadership on how digital can transform an organization
• Have deep content in at least 2 digital areas ( analytics, cloud, mobility, AI, blockchain)
• Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
• Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
• Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
• Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
• Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
• Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
• 6 years in an Advisory role to senior client leadership leading Technology transformations, Digital Roadmaps and Business case development
• 2 years of experience working with Blockchain, Analytics, DevOps, cloud business case
• 6 years of IT Consulting/Management experience with demonstrated Digital Transformation experience in customer-facing roles.
• Industry experience in Chemicals or Utilities clients or companies
• Bachelor’s degree
• Deep understanding of Blockchain, devops, cloud infrastructure, SAP and/or Cloud solutions with the ability to conduct assessments and provide strategies around effective use-cases, investment and implementations around these technologies
• Strong understanding of Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking
• Demonstrated blend of business and technical experience.
• Strong understanding of Analytics and/or Mobility solutions ( includes technology packages, typical engagements)
• Experience developing IT Strategy and/or Enterprise Architectures in complex environments.
• Large-scale systems integration experience involving on-premises technology and public cloud platforms.
• Strong presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with business, technical, architectural, and executive audiences.
• Experience working closely with business and technical stakeholders to translate strategic objectives into implementable roadmaps and designs.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Desire to work in an information systems environment.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent leadership and management skills.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.