- Minimum of 2 years of experience designing DevOps and automation solutions to streamline the development process.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in working with multiple sprint teams to dynamically allocate non-production environments for top priority agile development projects
- Minimum of 2 years of experience setting up Git repositories for projects, managing multiple projects’ workflows, and troubleshooting complex issues with Git
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in setting up and managing dependency management tools such as Maven, NPM, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in creating and managing jobs in build management tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Grunt, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with agile development (SCRUM, Kanban, etc.) and within an agile project team (either Agile by definition or agile in ability to perform cross-functional tasks quickly) – balance multiple projects and collaborating closely with other development teams
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with managing, setting up, and provisioning projects in Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, BuildBot, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.