• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of 5 years Java programming experience
• Experience with the following is desired:
• Spring IO Framework
• PL/SQL (Structured Query Language)
• Basic knowledge of web and Internet concepts, like HTTP
• Understanding of application testing concepts and the application development lifecycle
• Good communication skills, ability to translate technical concepts in clear language to less technical team members
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Experience with Ariba a plus
• Experience with Oracle EBS a plus
• Java Certified programmer a plus
• Experience with XML a plus
• Experience coding in Agile framework a plus
• Experience with JBoss or MuleSoft Middleware a plus
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.